1. Service automatically gathers information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are designed for the use with Web Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they come from, the storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3.The entity publishing cookies on the terminal equipment of the User and getting access to them is the operator of the Site.
4.Cookies are used to:
a) adapt web content to the Service User preferences and optimizing the use of the websites, in particular, these files allow us to recognize the language version, tailored to Users’ individual needs;
b) make statistics that help to understand how to use the Users operate the websites, which allows the administrator to improve the structure and content;
c) maintain the User’s sessions (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each page of the Service;
5. Within the Service two basic types of cookies are used: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the User until they log off, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of the User for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until they are removed by the User.
6. Within the Service the following types of cookies are used:
a) "essential" cookies, allowing the use of the functions available within the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for functions that require authentication through the Service;
b) cookies used to ensure security, such as cookies used for fraud detection within the procedure of authentication through the Service;
c) "performance" cookies, that enable the collection of information on the mode of operating the websites by Users;
d) "functional" cookies to enable memorization of the settings selected by the User and User interface customization, for example within the language version or User’s region of origin, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
e) "advertising" cookies enabling advertising content tailored to User’s interests to be provided to them.
7. In many cases, software for browsing the web (browser) allows by default the storage of cookies in User’s terminal equipment. Users of the Service may at any time make changes to the settings in terms of the cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of User’s web browser or to inform the User each time they are placed in the terminal equipment. Detailed information about the possibilities and the ways of handling cookies are available in the settings of User’s software (web browser).
9. Cookies are stored at the terminal equipment of the User and can be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Administrator of the Service.
10. More information on cookies is available on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie or in the "Help" menu of the browser.